Out of My Later Years - novelonlinefull.com
You’re read light novel Out of My Later Years Part 11 online at NovelOnlineFull.com. Please use the follow button to get notification about the latest chapter next time when you visit NovelOnlineFull.com. Use F11 button to read novel in full-screen(PC only). Drop by anytime you want to read free – fast – latest novel. It’s great if you could leave a comment, share your opinion about the new chapters, new novel with others on the internet. We’ll do our best to bring you the finest, latest novel everyday. Enjoy
17. From Technion Journal; New York, 1946.
18. From Monthly Review; New York, May, 1949.
19. From Pageant; New York, January, 1946.
20. From Science; Washington, D. C, Winter issue, 1935-36. (Translation prepared by Heinz and Ruth Norden.) 21. From a broadcast over ABC to the Rally of Students for Federal World Government; Chicago, May 24, 1946.
22. From One World or None, edited by Katherine Way and Dexter Masters; Whittlesey House, New York, 1946.
23. From the address delivered at Carnegie Hall, New York, upon receiving the One World Award, April 27, 1948.
24. From a speech delivered in Albert Hall, London, October, 1933.
25. From the message to the Peace Congress of Intellectuals in Wroclav. (This message was never delivered, but was released to the press on August 29, 1948.) 26. From United Nations World; New York, October, 1947.
27. From Moscow New Times, November 26, 1947; and from Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists; Chicago, February, 1948.
28. From a statement to the National Wartime Conference, 1944.
29. From The Nation; New York, October 3, 1934.
30. Written in 1936 for a gathering of university teachers which never took place.
31. From Atlantic Monthly; Boston, November, 1945 and November, 1947. As told to Raymond Swing.
32. From an address at the Fifth n.o.bel Anniversary Dinner at the Hotel Astor, New York, December 10, 1945.
33. From an address at the second annual dinner given by the Foreign Press a.s.sociation to the General a.s.sembly and Security Council of the United Nations, at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel, New York, November 11, 1947.
34. From an address delivered at the Conference of the Progressive Education a.s.sociation, November 23, 1934.
35. From Policy; Chicago, November 27, 1934.
36. From The American Scholar; New York, Summer, 1947.
37. From an address to the students of the California Inst.i.tute of Technology, January 22, 1933.
38. From The Manchester Guardian; Manchester, England, Christmas, 1942.
39. Preface to Johannes Kepler's Letters edited by Mrs. David Baumgardt.
40. Statement on the occasion of the Curie Memorial Celebration at the Roerich Museum, New York, November 23, 1935.
41. Statement read at the Memorial Services for Max Planck, April, 1948.
42. From La Pensee; Paris, February-March, 1947.
43. From The Scientific Monthly; Washington, D. C, Vol. LIV, February, 1942.
44. From Almanak van het Leidsche Studentencorps published by S. C. Doesburg Verlag, Leiden, Holland; 1934.
45. Statement on the occasion of Mahatma Gandhi's 75th birthday, 1944.
46. Statement read at the n.o.bel Foundation Dinner, December 10, 1946.
47. From Collier's; New York, November 26, 1938.
48. From an address over the Columbia Broadcasting System for the United Jewish Appeal, March 22, 1939.
49. Written in 1934.
50. Unpublished preface to a Black Book. Written in 1945.
51. From a broadcast for the United Jewish Appeal, April 11, 1943.
52. From an address delivered at the "Third Seder" celebration of the National Labor Committee for Palestine, at the Commodore Hotel, New York, April 17, 1938, and published in New Palestine; Washington, D. C, April 29, 1938.
53. From Bulletin of the Society of Polish Jews; New York, 1944.
54. From a statement read at the unveiling of the Memorial for the Battle of the Warsaw Ghetto; Warsaw, April 19, 1948.
55. From an address to the Jewish Academy of Sciences and Arts; March 22, 1936.
56. From a statement read at the Maimonides Jubilee Celebration, New York, April, 1935. (Translation prepared by Heinz and Ruth Norden.) 57. From Opinion; New York, March, 1949.
58. Statement to the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, Israel, on March 15,1949.
59. From a letter to the Committee on Unity for Palestine, New York, 1945.
60. From a broadcast for the United Jewish Appeal, over the National Broadcasting Company, November 27, 1949.
All rights reserved under International and Pan-American Copyright Conventions. By payment of the required fees, you have been granted the non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access and read the text of this ebook onscreen. No part of this text may be reproduced, transmitted, downloaded, decompiled, reverse engineered, or stored in or introduced into any information storage and retrieval system, in any form or by any means, whether electronic or mechanical, now known or hereinafter invented, without the express written permission of the publisher.
The Einstein Estate has requested that we revise the 1950 edition by replacing Chapter 12 with a complete translation. Chapter 12 in the 1950 edition ent.i.tled "Time, s.p.a.ce and Gravitation" (1948) is not complete. The complete translation as it appears in this reprint edition was originally published in the London Times (November 28, 1919).
copyright 1956 by the Estate of Albert Einstein cover design by Milan Bozic ISBN: 978-1-4532-0490-0.